1. What sounds interesting about this project?
- I like discovering new things that makes up life so that I could be like a scientist and create something useful that can impact people's life in a positive way.
2. What do you think you can learn from this project?
- I can learn more about cells and bacteria from the Scanning Electron Microscope class and I can also learn more about composite material processing and how even the most useful things i use in life are actually composite material processed.
3. Any immediate questions regarding this project?
- Currently, no.
Note down at least one key learning point for each sessions
- Earthquake research on the coral reefs of Sumatra
- IT for Animation
1. Everyone can be an inventor
2. Identifying / analyzing the problem
3. Provide effective solution
I also learnt that a typical 2D animation is cheaper than a 3D animation and a 3D CGI.
- Innovation Breakthroughs in Nano-Science and Nano-technology
Nano-science is the ability to manipulate atoms.
Nano-technology is to mimic what is in nature.
The people who are famous in their nano inventions:
Richard P. Feynman
K. Eric Drexler